5 Must-Have Hair Clippers for Home Use
Men used to prefer being straightforward when it comes to grooming compared to women. Today, they are becoming more and more meticulous about their looks and are now conscious of what they use to groom themselves.
Hair clippers are among the most essential tools in the men’s grooming section; you’ll find one in almost every barbershop. Unlike hair trimmers that are used for shorter or finer hair, hair clippers are used to “adjust” or prep longer hair for the final cut.
If you’re one of those people who are looking to buy a hair clipper but just don’t know where to look, here is a list of 5 must-have hair clippers that are perfect for home use.
- Advanced, patented motor, giving the hair clippers substantial speed and power without the annoying noise and heat
- Premium self-sharpening steel blades for premium and precise cuts on any hair thickness.
- A beard trimmer that efficiently touches up sideburns and cleans necklines and hair around the ears; and a detail trimmer for working on finer details
- 100% waterproof and easy to clean
- Cordless with USB quick-charge technology
- Has advanced, patented motor powers for up to 2.5 hours of continued use sans the annoying noise. This makes it suitable to bring while traveling because you don’t need to charge it often, thanks to the USB quick-charge technology. Plus, you can also use it while on a plane without disturbing other passengers.
- The self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades ensure that the clippers will stay sharp longer, so there’s no need to worry about changing the blades later.
- The included beard and detail trimmer finishes and smoothens hair after it’s been cut with the hair trimmer. Also, you won’t need to buy separate devices because they already come in set.
- Its 100% waterproof feature makes it easy to clean. Simply rinse the device under running water. No more having to dismantle the blades for cleaning.
- The devices are cordless, which means you won’t have to deal with tangled cords whenever you want to use it.
- The kit doesn’t come with a charging stand, so you’ll have to compromise a bit of counter space while charging.
- Comes with Guide Combs
- Ceramic titanium blade
- Beginner-friendly settings
- High-performing, low-noise motor
- Longer battery life
- The kit comes with guide combs, which allows you to trim hair precisely at the correct length you desire.
- The ceramic titanium blades are made for long-term and more efficient cutting. It also has a rounded edge, which prevents the blades from cutting the skin.
- This kit is beginner-friendly. The settings allow the four blade positions to be adjusted according to the type of cut or trim desired. It also includes a guide, making it ideal for those who are using hair clippers at home for the first time.
- The clippers are designed with a powerful yet low-noise motor. This makes it great to use for kids, too, as children may be intimidated by the loud noise conventional hair clippers create.
- The clipper also comes with a 2000mAH lithium ion battery. This allows up to 4 hours of continued use. The kit also comes with a charging stand, so you won’t have clutter on your counter while the device charges.
- It has 18 pieces in the kit; everything you’ll need to get a proper haircut done at home
- Titanium-coated blades
- Lithium-powered batteries, 60-minute runtime
- XXL-sized vacuum bin
- Easy clean-up
- The kit has everything you’ll need to cut your hair at home: tapering and length-adjusting combs, blade oil, barber scissors, and many more. This allows you to find the best cuts by experimenting with different attachments.
- The blade edges are grounded expertly, making sure it can cut even through the thickest of hair. Whether your hair is course or fine, this clipper can do the job. Plus, the blades are titanium, which means it’s made to last.
- After charging the device for 4 hours, the lithium-powered batteries allow it to run for up to 60 minutes on high performance. This makes it easy to bring along on vacations since you won’t have to charge as much.
- The XXL vacuum bin makes sure that your trimmed hair doesn’t fall onto the sink and therefore, making a mess that requires you to clean up afterwards. This makes the device a no-mess, hassle-free device to use.
- Lastly, the device is easy to clean. Simply use the brush included in the kit to clear hair away and use running water to clear away the remaining hair from the blades.
- It might require a few tries to get rid of unwanted hair in some parts, but it does the job.
- Users might find difficulty using it in curved areas.
- The kit comes with 16 pieces, among which are 9 guards that are useful for cutting hair in tight corners; professional scissors that are sharp and great for adding texture to your hairstyle; clipper blade oil to keep the blades running perfectly smooth; a cleaning brush to easily brush away hair stuck in the blades; a charger adapter, and the actual hair clipper, all stored in a hard case for secure storage.
- Lots of cutting length settings available, 35 in total
- Sharp ceramic and titanium blades that stay sharp
- Lithium-powered battery
- Hard storage case
- This 16-piece kit has everything you’ll need at home to get your hair clipping needs done. The guides help to easily cut at corners, making cutting your hair at home easy and quick.
- The 35 cutting lengths, along with the 9 guides allow you to choose from a variety of lengths for your hair. This way, you won’t have to do all the guesswork. Plus, you won’t have to strain yourself from keeping your hand steady just to make sure you’re cutting the right length.
- The titanium and ceramic blades were made to stay sharp longer. Because the blades take an extremely long time before they go dull, this means that there will be less effort on maintenance on the part of the user. When it comes to maintenance, the device is pretty easy to clean; simply use the cleaning brush to remove any remaining hairs on the blade.
- The device is also powered by a 2000-mAh lithium battery, which gives the device up to 240 minutes of run time. Plus, the battery is replaceable so you don’t have to worry about having to purchase another device once the batteries get worn out.
- The hard storage case is a great addition as it allows for portability. You can bring it with you during vacations, or simply store it in the car for when you’re going on long trips.
- The device is light, which might make it challenging for you to keep a steady hand while using it.
- Durable ceramic and titanium blades for sharper cuts
- USB charging feature for convenience
- Fine tuning setting
- LED power sign
- The blades are made of titanium and ceramic, two of the most durable materials to use for blades. This also makes the blades sharp for precise cutting, yet gentle enough to not hurt the skin.
- This hair clipper can be charged via USB, which means you can simply plug it into your power bank when you’re on the go. In addition to the USB charging feature, you can also use the charging stand for when you’re charging at home. Having these two charging options is handy because you won’t have to struggle looking for a plug every time you need to charge.
- This hair clipper is also installed with fine tuning settings where you can adjust the blade from 1.0 mm to 1.9 mm. This makes it easier to set the length you want for your hair.
- Finally, the LED display shows the rotation speed, and how much battery is left in the trimmer. This is especially handy because it eliminates the guesswork and you can easily see when you’ll need to recharge the device.
- The attachments do not include angled guides, which may make cutting into corners challenging.
- This device isn’t cordless, so you’ll have to deal with a tangled power cord and have to use an extension when the power outlet is far from you.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.